Last updated April 15th, 2021
Which documents we can digitize
- We can digitize JPG, JPEG, PNG, HEIC and PDF files.
- Maximum size per file 100 MB. PDFs no more than 100 pages long.
- Spreadsheet or word processed English and Russian documents, but not handwritten.
- The test contains tabular data.
- Each biomarker is on its own row.
- Each biomarker has only one value, including reference interval if supplied.
- Each biomarker occurs only once in a document.
Mestory will process image faster if:
- The document is photographed face on, without tilt.
- The photo is sharp and uniformly lit.
- There are no extra objects in the photo.
- Only one page is shown on each photo.
- Use the website account and select "Add document" section, or
- Use photo created inside Mestory app, or
- Select files from your smartphone gallery or files, or
Registered users can email or forward documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Works only for registered users
in the application. We do not process requests from people who are not registered.
- Please don't upload any document more than once.
- Digitized documents undergo verification. Usually the process is completed within one working day.
Although we verify all results, some errors can occur from time to time. You can fix these errors manually
checking against your originals.
We supports more than 3,000 biomarkers, and this number is constantly growing. Any unsupported biomarkers
biomarker measures are omitted from the results. If there is a typo in a biomarker name, it will also be
Currently, we do not notify you about new supported biomarkers. If a new biomarker appears on the documents
images you send us, they will automatically be added to your chart.
Previous tests do not automatically update with the new biomarker. You would need to update them manually
any new data.
Notifications about digitize
When a test is digitized, we will send you a push-notification in the application and (or) send email. You can
modify notification setting in your profile settings.